Gain foundational knowledge about PXT Select™ and the research behind it with this online training. You will be put into group scenarios where you and your virtual classmates will use new knowledge in work situations.
This three-week course includes individual work study and assignments, as well as weekly live audio/visual group sessions with Wiley Partner Education faculty. At the end, you will take a test to become certified on PXT Select. Once certified, you’ll have the knowledge and content expertise to confidently answer questions and help build others’ understanding of the PXT Select suite of reports.
Upon successful completion of this online workshop, you will receive the credential of PXT Select Expert Practitioner.
Live Sessions: Thursdays, September 23, 30, October 7 from 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM CT
Platform access / pre-work begin on September 16, 2021
- Be comfortable in an online environment
- Be able to commit to 3+ weeks, much of it self‐guided
- Be able to attend each live, collaborative session hosted in English and in Central time zone (missing more than one live session will result in expulsion from the course)
- Be able to access the course from a personal computer and use a cell phone or landline for the live collaborative sessions
What to expect:
- Three‐week course with a cohort group of 20 or fewer
- Wiley Partner Education as faculty
- Certification exam about PXT Select
- Specialized set of questions focusing on PXT Select
- Self‐directed, independent work before and after live sessions
- Live collaborative session
- Best Practices discussion forum
- Rich activities using audio, video, graphics, text, and knowledge checks
Module One: Beyond the Basics
Increase your proficiency with PXT Select assessments, performance models and reports in candidate selection. Understand what is measured within the Thinking Style, Behavioral and Interest sections and how to use the Performance Models.
Module Two: Applying PXT Select
Increase your competence working with the Comprehensive Selection Report when evaluating candidates. Identify what data is relevant to the hiring manager from the selection report.
Module Three: Expert Practitioner
Develop strategies for selection and enhance interviewing practices and other selection processes.
Download a brochure for more information.